TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Project Runway - Season 11.

View Single Post

Old Mar 7th, 2013, 05:14 AM   #28
Cookiecrusher

Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future Cookiecrusher has a brilliant future
Re: Project Runway - Season 11.

Just caught up to Ep 6, most of the outfits were hideous actually. The team format make it seems like that even the best designs are not that outstanding.

Michelle's sense of entitlement is so annoying, what a whiny *****. She seems to think that she's the best designer around and always gets dragged down by her teammates. It's like I'm seeing Gretchen 2.0 here. (and both are from Portland ) Why is she so pressed over Patricia? Layana and Michelle didn't seem to offer any practical advice to Patricia during the construction as well, Layana is also starting to piss me off after the comments she made about Kate and her go-along attitude with Michelle towards Patricia. Amanda too needs to go asap, for some reason I cannot stand her as well. Can't wait for Michelle and Amanda to get auf'ed.

Kate is starting to grow on me At least she bothered to help out her teammate.

Djokovic Wawrinka Gasquet del Potro

Also good luck to Jankovic, Vesnina, Stosur, Pennetta, Kerber and Halep

Last edited by Cookiecrusher : Mar 7th, 2013 at 05:21 AM.
Cookiecrusher is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote