TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

View Single Post

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 04:17 PM   #11
country flag ronim1

ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of ronim1 has much to be proud of
Re: Shahar Cheering Thread 2013!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Advantage_Set View Post
And quite an improvement too. Haven't seen her play in ages I must say (last time was against Goerges, which was fair enough), and I can't be bothered to look up stats on how she's playing, so I wonder what's she's doing so terribly wrong. I think it must be something mental rather than physical.

I've seen her play in Eilat.
It was like a roller coaster- ups and downs.
But actually, although she lost vs Aga and Cirstea, she played decent tennis.
Her main problem IMO is her service.

I think most of the games she won was braking the opponents serves.

This way she obviously can't win matches.

Does anybody know why and how she received a WC in IW?
2010- Tipping: Winner-Generali Ladies Linz;
2009 Winner Tipping:
Portoroz;2008 Winner Suicide Tennis: Generali Ladies Linz Tipping: Fortis Luxembourg;Kremlin Cup;Guangzhou;New Haven;OG Beijing;Los Angeles;Rome
ronim1 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote