TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:21 AM   #1909
country flag Kim's_fan_4ever
The only girl in the world.

Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute Kim's_fan_4ever has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
Just spent 3 hours FOOD SHOPPING.
oh lawd. Basically my friend is a really great cook and she took me around London to all the best green grocers/bakeries/butchers etc.

Spent so much fucking money
And then you wonder why I think that you're British

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cosmic Voices View Post
You go to your User CP and on the left hand column there's a Buddy/Ignore list. You just start typing a posters name you want to ignore and it appears in a box (like the h2h on the wta website) and HAI
You mean BAI

I only have one poster on ignore. Apart from that, it makes no sense to me, those idiots get quoted all the time and you just can't help but briefly go through the crap they've posted

BTW. I just read that Nadull got 1.5mln for that useless exho Obscene amount for just one match. I swear some people don't know what to do with their money. Oh and please somebody tell me that JMDP actually put him in his place

Last edited by Kim's_fan_4ever : Mar 6th, 2013 at 09:30 AM.
Kim's_fan_4ever is offline View My Blog!