TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Mar 6th, 2013, 09:38 AM   #2202
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Curcubeu View Post
Should be a beatdown, to be honest.
Not so sure. I rate Svitolina pretty highly. I think she is one of the most mature and skilled of the upcoming players. And she really is racing up the rankings too. At the start of November she was ranked 156. Today she is ranked 88, she will probably be top 50 within a few months. Yeah, still think Monica should win this match, Monica does have a way with handling young players, but I'm not expecting it to be one sided. Monica will need to play well.