TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Visiting Key Biscayne and the Sony Open - Tips?

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 11:43 PM   #8
country flag duhcity
moderately sarcastic

duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute duhcity has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Visiting Key Biscayne and the Sony Open - Tips?

Yeah my only experience with live events is New Haven and the US Open, I don't think the size of the court is going to bother me at well.
I also don't see any interest in practicing players unless it's my absolute faves. I feel like the players only do fun stuff at Indian Wells. I'll probably hit up qualies, a day of the first round, take a beach day, and then choose based on which half plays.

Anyway, I'm sure I'll find an outlet the first day. At the US Open, the Chase booths had open outlets on day1, and everyone was swarming around them. By day 2, they were sealed

Anyway, thank you so much for the info! My friend actually lives in Ft. Lauderdale, so the drives a bit of the hike but it's worth it.

tweetweet
duhcity is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote