TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD!

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 03:09 PM   #3354
country flag Phenomareva

Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of Phenomareva has much to be proud of
Re: Alisa Kleybanova New Wonder Girl CHEERING THREAD!

Got some news for you guys!. Alisa is on the entry list for a 25K in Innisbrook, starting March 18th. Currently she is 22nd alt to qualies. I believe withdrawl date is today, so she might go up that list, but if she really decides to play here, and would not make qualies at least based on her raning, I cannot imagine the tournament director would not award her a QWC, if not a MDWC. Too early maybe to celebrate, but at least she is on an EL again

http://www.itftennis.com/procircuit/tournaments/women's-tournament/info.aspx?tournamentid=1100028617

Valeria Savinykh

Vitalia Diatchenko - Ekaterina Makarova - Masha Kirilenko - Masha Sharapova - Alisa Kleybanova - Alexandra Panova - Ksenia Pervak - Valeria Solovyeva
Good luck to all russian players
Phenomareva is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote