TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 01:05 PM   #480
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by dreylau View Post
Where did you read these things? Because I think it's strange. First she is/was with him before november of last year. And then she's not the type of person to talk of her personal life.
This is that page picture:

The website includes Bulgarian words, so I can't copy it here.
Here is the translation to English by google:
The native launcher # 1 Tsvetana Pironkova dumped another half after his infidelity, reports Sporta.bg.
Pironkova certainly not much reason for joy in 2013.
Pironkova record five consecutive dropped the first round of various tournaments and even threatened by relegation from the top 50 women's tennis elite.
The reason for the poor performance of the Bulgarian proved love sorrow that tortured her.
Pironkova was in an intimate relationship with former player of Lokomotiv (Plovdiv) Michael Mirchev, but his frequent infidelity provoked flowers to dump him.