TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 10:35 AM   #478
country flag dreylau

dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future dreylau has a brilliant future
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SurfingPikachu View Post
I saw some news say that the serious relationship started in November last year. Tsveti may love him so much. News said it's her first big love. Last year, I looked them well in Sofia. Maybe after it, Tsveti found something. News said Michael often was with other girls.

I just think Tsveti must be in a depressed mood In tournament. she can't play well. She has got 5 defeats in a row in WTA match. Now the two things hit her much absolutely As her fan, I don't know what to do. Only hope she won't flop and really want her to make herself stronger through these things
Where did you read these things? Because I think it's strange. First she is/was with him before november of last year. And then she's not the type of person to talk of her personal life.

Tsvetana's official website

Last edited by dreylau : Mar 5th, 2013 at 10:45 AM.
dreylau is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote