TennisForum.com - View Single Post - ...HardCourt II

Thread: ...HardCourt II
View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 05:30 AM   #1875
country flag stromatolite

stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute stromatolite has a reputation beyond repute
Re: ...HardCourt II

I think this draw is about as good or as bad as could have been expected, to be honest the ways Sam has played this year I don't think the draw matters very much. Not overly worried about Keys. She's an up and comer for sure, but I don't think she's that good (yet). My main worry is that Sam has a bye so will come into that match cold.

If she can get past her first match then she's got a decent chance of reaching the quarters I think, which would be a great result given the year she's had so far. But one match at a time. Guess she won't be playing before about Friday anyway.
stromatolite is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote