TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Mar 5th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #4750
country flag bruce goose

bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute bruce goose has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by TennisFan66 View Post
Caroline's 'friend' .. Well, at least according to media, Bendtner, has stepped in it again.

After karate kicking hotel guest, dangerous driving, drunk and lewd behaviour in England, drunk and lewd behaviour in Denmark, pirate advertisement, he's stepped it up a notch.

He is currently let out to Juventus, though has only played very little and apparently gotten himself injured from warming the bench. Whatever. Juve allowed him to do some of his training back to fitness/form in Denmark.

Bendtner though, went on a bender and was caught driving, under the influence, in the wrong direction on a one-way street at 3AM ... Media reports a 0.15 BAC.

I wonder if this is the straw which breaks the camels back and Mr Bendtner will finally have to face consequences for his actions.

PS .. Just seen Mr Bendtner's excuse :

" Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52dear friends i was booked for a mild case of drinkdriving last night it was a quite nite but i am very very sorry to all my friends and fans "

Riiight, so 3 times the legal limit = 'mild case' and in general mentioned 3 times above legal limit + driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street = a quiet night? Brilliant .. and not surprised, BendtnerIQ52, doesn't know the difference between 'quiet' and 'quite'.
Feel free to correct me if you disagree but,although a couple of the WOMEN's teams are world class,Asia is normally the weakest overall amongst the major qualifying regions for World Cup Futbol...and I'd say that our own region of North America was the 2nd weakest.

Despite that lesser level of competition,the pinche gringos U-20 team lost to us in the CONCACAF finals again,and they have NEVER won that age group.For the rest of the world who sees how well our youth teams do every year,don't worry one little bit.Once our sleazy pro system gets ahold of our talented young players,they turn them into lazy,selfish prima donnas who forget any semblance of team play.That's why all of our Juniors success doesn't EVER translate into a deep WC run when those Juniors champions get older.

In case anyone missed it,the lowlife gringo goalie--not that you'd distinguish him that easily from the rest of the gutter-dwellers on his team--showed what American class is all about when he stuck his leg out and tripped our player after he'd scored the winning goal.No injury was incurred,and our player quickly brushed aside the offense and continued celebrating with his teammates.

....So that got me thinking: As a human being,I wouldn't say that the US necessarily DESERVED to get hit with terrorist attacks(though it would be hard to make that case from a strictly forensic,academic standpoint);however,let's say that a powerful alien race landed on Earth,bent on destroying the world and rebuilding from scratch...and then a few of us pleaded and appealed to their higher intelligence to show some mercy...so the alien mission leaders relented,but they had to wipe out at least ONE nation in order to placate their hard-line military faction back home.Basically,one nation had to serve as a sacrificial lamb to spare the lives of the rest of the planet....Now whom do you suppose would be most deserving of that task?

Ste. Kim, we didn't have you for long enough, but we appreciate what you gave us

W(PE)TA: Women's Pathetic Enabler Tennis Association

LOOK! It's CLEAR; Carousel is a LIE! You don't HAVE to die! You can LIVE; LIVE and GROW OLD!
bruce goose is offline View My Blog!