TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:00 PM   #2194
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

And they also dug out this brilliant peace of art from her first interview in 2008

Quote:
How and when did you do your first steps on a tennis court?
My first steps? One autumn morning, when my father went with us shoulder on shoulder, with me and my sister Gabriela. I think I was about 5 years old, my sister 6 and he said we would go out for a walk. We were really surprised when we stopped near some tennis courts, a club in the neighborhood where I lived - Steaua Bucharest CSS 3. I remember I was very excited when I saw the children playing with ball and racket. Almost simultaneously with my sister I told my father: <<Daddy, I want to play >>. He said that this was actually the purpose of our walk. I was mighty pleased both me and my sister, and from that moment I began to go to that club regularly, initially twice a week, then three times, and later daily.
There are also some nice pics, if someone can upload them.

http://www.prosport.ro/alte-sporturi...riera-10629233
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote