TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 1

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 04:09 PM   #2848
country flag crescentmoon

crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute crescentmoon has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The 2013 Off Court Photos Thread (Photo Shoots/Parties/Sponsor Events etc.) vol 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by eDonkey View Post

NaNa doing the Angelina leg.

It seems she gained some weight during the off-season.
I don't think she gained weight. I think it's the way the garment lays around her waist. To be short one should never pick an A Framed dress and really should NOT pick a dress that gathers around the waist. Just my personal opinion. However, I LOVE Na Li's strappy chunky heels though but they don't go with the dress. The heels are too casual for the garment she is wearing.

Last edited by crescentmoon : Mar 4th, 2013 at 04:12 PM. Reason: add
crescentmoon is offline View My Blog!