TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 05:05 PM   #1075
country flag Schnffy

Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of Schnffy has much to be proud of
Re: Anna-Lena Grönefeld - doppelt hält besser - vol2

from anna-lena's website:

Quote:
It is this time again!

Unfortunately there aren’t just good things to tell right now. Kveta’s knee isn’t a 100% yet! So that means that we won’t be able to play at Indian Wells this year. That means I will spend the next 2 weeks here in Florida to train and to get ready for Miami. This season we were unlucky so far. First I got injured in Australia and now Kveta, but we will keep going and better times will come around eventually.

Otherwise the last few weeks haven’t been that bad. First our win with the Fed-Cup team against France and then a semifinal in Doha. The draw gave us another home tie in Stuttgart! This time against Serbia. We are all looking forward to that as those weeks are always unforgettable and you get to keep many amazing memories.

At least I had the chance to be at home for a few days which I always enjoy. My brother and I were able to surprise our other brother for his thirtieth birthday. But also just to wind down a little bit feels good.

Now I will enjoy the nice Florida weather. Even though I was hoping for it to be a little warmer. (16 degrees is a little chilly!) But i guess I am not the one to complain after coming from 0 degree weather in Germany!

Anna
http://www.annalenagroenefeld.com/?p=1492&lang=en