TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 10:32 AM   #889
country flag goldenlox

goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute goldenlox has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blu€ View Post
Good, she avoids the top 7 for a bit longer. Though last year she was seeded 4 and she played awful! Still she has 2 matches to defend here, she needs to do well, surface suits her game, she's won before and it's unlikely she will defend Miami's SF. Two very important weeks coming up for Caro.
I'm not concerned with defending points because she has nothing to defend on clay, grass or the next 3 majors.

I am concerned that she stopped playing hard 2 years ago, with IW 2011 the last Tier I or slam final she played in.
In Tokyo 2010 she beat Vika. She was the favorite against Vika at IW 2011 in that quarter.
She had match point against Li that 2011 AO.
Since that IW 2011 Vika & Li won 3 majors and were both slam finalists.
Caro picked a bad time in tennis to lose motivation, because the majors are starting to get easier, except on grass, where Caro never gets far anyway.

I want to see her motivated at IW and all year, if she can get herself to do it.
That includes finishing when she's up 5-3 vs Aga. Play the whole match with focus & effort.
HEALTH and HAPPINESS to EVERYONE

goldenlox is offline View My Blog!