TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Mar 4th, 2013, 09:07 AM   #4747
country flag TennisFan66

TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute TennisFan66 has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Caroline's 'friend' .. Well, at least according to media, Bendtner, has stepped in it again.

After karate kicking hotel guest, dangerous driving, drunk and lewd behaviour in England, drunk and lewd behaviour in Denmark, pirate advertisement, he's stepped it up a notch.

He is currently let out to Juventus, though has only played very little and apparently gotten himself injured from warming the bench. Whatever. Juve allowed him to do some of his training back to fitness/form in Denmark.

Bendtner though, went on a bender and was caught driving, under the influence, in the wrong direction on a one-way street at 3AM ... Media reports a 0.15 BAC.

I wonder if this is the straw which breaks the camels back and Mr Bendtner will finally have to face consequences for his actions.

PS .. Just seen Mr Bendtner's excuse :

" Nicklas Bendtner ‏@bendtnerb52dear friends i was booked for a mild case of drinkdriving last night it was a quite nite but i am very very sorry to all my friends and fans "

Riiight, so 3 times the legal limit = 'mild case' and in general mentioned 3 times above legal limit + driving in the wrong direction on a one-way street = a quiet night? Brilliant .. and not surprised, BendtnerIQ52, doesn't know the difference between 'quiet' and 'quite'.

WTA #1 for 67 Weeks.
2010, 2011 WTA YE#1

Last edited by TennisFan66 : Mar 4th, 2013 at 10:07 AM.
TennisFan66 is offline View My Blog!