TennisForum.com - View Single Post - DUAN Ying-Ying 段莹莹 Demi ( I Will Only play Hardcore / am a Liar )

View Single Post

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 04:44 AM   #1281
country flag juki

juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute juki has a reputation beyond repute
Re: DUAN Ying-Ying 段莹莹 (GOAL of the year top 100!!)

Ying-Ying didn't enter qualifying for either IW or Miami, which means she won't be playing at all in March. I hope she isn't making a mistake by doing this, she's actually playing well at the moment and getting really close to top-100 with nothing to defend until May. It would just be a shame if she actually starts falling down the rankings not because of poor play but poor scheduling.

It'll be interesting to see what she does in April/May, whether she attempts WTA clay events or stays in Asia to play 50k tournaments.

Anyone know what she'll do?
juki is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote