TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu (Cheering Thread)

View Single Post

Old Mar 3rd, 2013, 01:21 AM   #2176
country flag Curcubeu

Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute Curcubeu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Nice to see her thanking the crowd, but I love how she expressed it: "for this good atmosphere"

Now I only want to see Jason changing the text above his avi to Florianopolis GOAT and get an avi with Monica posing with the winner's trophy to be the happiest person for now.

Monica is in a very good position in the Race and that MM title leaves all options open for her to make the small YEC, you never know...
Back in Top 60 in the rankings after just one week with only 90 points to defend until Beijing.
Curcubeu is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote