TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Photos of Petra Kvitova

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 06:39 PM   #2588
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Photos of Petra Kvitova

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
you can find edited version from this photographer but size is smaller, your version is not that far from his edited version, tho he had advantage of editing raw file.

If you want some good quality Petra pics, you have to follow or ask sport photographers for big versions or even raw file itself, everything you find on blog sites would be not edited quick raw-jpg conversion photo just to post something faster or smaller edited version for magazines\big ass sites, only handful of photographers post good big versions online, mostly they post small size that is not suitable for wallpaper

btw, as for sib campaign photo, background is simple you can easily delete captions yourself without noticing they were there, tho i remember i saw somewhere original photo, if i find it, i will give you link

PS: I totally given up on wallpapers or screensavers, i prefer blank screen without any pics or shortcuts icons
Yeah, you're right, it's quite understandable that there are so many photos unedited and not in the greatest resolution. And it's funny because I used raw file editing software to edit this JPEG, so I know what you're talking about although this was shot quite well so the advantage at this size wasn't so big (like for example when I wanted to edit very orange I'd say white unbalanced photo from Wimbledon of Petra standing and looking on her racket ).

And I can't believe that if I asked some photographer about picture via email for example, he/she would give me the big resolution or even the full res JPEG or RAW (which I strongly don't believe). Moreover, I don't know which photographers to address. But I could start with finding along with the tournaments where I liked her outfit and how she looked like or from where I liked some of the photos, such as Wimbledon 2011, Linz and YEC 2011, Hopman Cup and AO 2012, Montreal 2012 or USO 2012.

And the sib photo is very hard to edit because some of the letters are actually on her legs.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote