TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old Mar 2nd, 2013, 02:00 PM   #2725
Setsuna.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
Leyla. why dont you get some coaching and see how much you can develop it? You dont have to be a pro but there should be some club events you can enter to have some fun. You would have to enjoy training 5 hours a day to be top 100, it takes a special type of person to do that.
Yes, I think you are right. Sadly we don't have these kind of events in Doha because ppl not really interested in tennis and the guys who play tennis for fun are not even on my level and most of them are old. However, hopefully I will enter these club events when I move to live in Canada. Pretty sure tennis is much more popular there and there is a lot of guys like me.

We will move to Canada this year or next year by the way. The life will be very different there. I'm a bit worried tbh. My English is awful. I have to improve it. I'm happy though because the life here in Doha is pretty boring.
I love how Mona Barthel is playing. She's amazing with so much talent. She is so smooth she hits the ball likes she's going through butter. I always love to watch her when she's on fire. She has one of the fastest backhands down the line I've seen in my life. She came up when I was injured, and I don't know her as well but we practiced here together.
Setsuna. is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote