TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Mar 1st, 2013, 10:33 PM   #2041
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Wow. This is exciting but scary. All logic and common sense say Monica should win this thing tomorrow. Obviously my heart agrees. But I have to be honest. I don't want to get my hopes up and then be disappointed. So I am trying very hard to tell myself that Olga hit some cracking winners against Venus that would have beaten anyone. She played great. And weird things can happen in finals.

Yeah, basically I'm trying very hard to tell myself any damn thing I can in order to not count my eggs before they hatch. But I really really really want to see them eggs hatching tomorrow.

COME ON MONICA!!!!!!