TennisForum.com - View Single Post - The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

View Single Post

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 11:37 PM   #2026
country flag Shvedbarilescu
Everybody's a star!!!

Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute Shvedbarilescu has a reputation beyond repute
Re: The Amazing and Remarkable Monica Niculescu

Sounds like a good really entertaining match. Very sorry I missed it but there was a gig tonight I wasn't going to miss...(Robyn Hitchcock's 60th birthday celebration ).

But it sounds like Monica pretty much toyed with her. That's what we like to see her doing to the young up and comers and hopefully she will dismiss Mladenovic in a similar manner tomorrow. Monica really does love playing these inexperienced power hitters.