TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

View Single Post

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 05:21 PM   #1185
country flag Natural Joe

Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute Natural Joe has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Victoria Azarenka (VIDEOS THREAD)

Quote:
Originally Posted by mrudka View Post
Victoria's Facebook:
Watch this new video of my last exhibition against Serena! So excited to play my exhibition at Madison Square Garden in New York next week!! How many of you guys are coming?? x
0:47

Great warm-up with Serena

Quote:
Originally Posted by nastya View Post
I found out that the translator is not my vocation

Nothing very interesting tbh. Stupid questions, reporter could be more ingenious. Asked her, if she’s proud, Vika’s mum said: if you talked to me a little and knew how hard everything was for Vika, then you didn’t ask me that. Thanks to my mom, my husband and coaches and all fans. There’s a pride, because so many people helped her, she’s done it not only by herself.
Then about Serena and their last match, he asked her how Vika’s win changed their rivalry. And if she watched match. Vika’s mom: I tell you a secret, I didn’t watch Vika’s matches last half-year, because I began to be nervous during them. I watch only recorded matches. I follow her matches by livescore.
Reporter insisted and asked her again about Serena. She said all professional players know how to play tennis, know how hit the ball. And winning those who in better form that particular moment. So she thinks Vika was in best form that day and match.
Then another stupid question: Vika beat Serena, but she’s now #2, why? So I even won’t translate her answer, she just told him how rankings in tennis are working.
Then he asked her, if she going to watch Vika’s matches now, on Belarusian TV (here I need to make a little reference: since IW one of our national TV channel will be translate WTA matches, so no need livestreame anymore ).
She said she actually was not very honest and she watching matches sometimes, but only "not very important"
And then she said that Vika’s now preparing to IW, she was injured in Doha before the match with Radwanska, problem with feet
Thanks!
Just so you know: I'm better than you because my fave is better than your fave. Your fave is a bitch and a shrieking BBB. Or was it pusher? Who cares. She's a classless brat anyway. But don't you dare insult my fave, idiot.
Natural Joe is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote