TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 28th, 2013, 02:07 PM   #1731
country flag SilverSlam
I-G-G-Y

SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute SilverSlam has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kim's_fan_4ever View Post
Gurl I'm confused. Are you Australian or British? Because there was time I thought you were Australian then British and I guess now I'm back to Australian again

I just came back from another job interview. It's a job in a fashion company and one of my main responsibilities would be working with people in charge of boutiques, sending them clothes based on analysis etc. And I swear 70% of the interview I was asked questions what would I do if this and that...and if the guy insisted what would you do, and if he gave negative feedback on you, what would you do, and if he said he won't do what you want etc Dear heavens, then he can go to hell
My friends sooo want me to get this job because I would be able to buy clothes with big discounts
Look at my flag Why would I be British It's actually my least favourite accent (no offence brits haha).