TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 10:19 PM   #2685
country flag Setsuna.
KaWOW! Leonard.

Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute Setsuna. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
On getting warned by Fergus Murphy for perpetual racket-throwing during his loss to Falla

“This referee – his only purpose in life is to give somebody warnings. He is like a police officer; when they see a car they stop it and they have so much fun to give you a ticket. In Latvia, I stop where you cannot stop and they have a smile on their face as they give me a ticket. Same with this guy.”
Quote:
On his 2010 Los Angeles loss to Alejandro Falla

“Nothing worked today. I was just running like a Spanish clay court player standing on the baseline and pushing the ball back. Women’s tennis.”
Quote:
On how he returned Ivo Karlovic’s serve in the 2010 Delray Beach final

“I think he was a little bit scared to serve against me because the height didn’t matter because I blocked him in basketball. He thought that I didn’t. He thought that I fouled but that’s OK.”

Chakvetadze Barthel Kerber Bencic Pavlyuchenkova Halep Muguruza Lottner
Setsuna. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote