TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Black Mirror

Thread: Black Mirror
View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 07:42 PM   #3
country flag heavyhorse

heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute heavyhorse has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Black Mirror

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Watched the first one, haven't had time to catch the other two. I liked it but wish they would have spent another episode on it, some of the ideas needed more screen time to fully develop and be effective.

I want to watch the memory recording one from last season, apparently Robert Downey Jr. has bought the rights to it.
Yeah I watched the first one thinking the show was actually about that entire concept and I was a little disappointed to find out it's a different story each episode

And yeah the memory recording episode is the last of Season 1 - it's really interesting. The acting is pretty brilliant and it could definitely be developed into an entire film, but then again every episode could because the stories/ideas are so good. I've only watched the first season but I definitely intend on watching the second too
heavyhorse is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote