TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 06:36 PM   #2119
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
Petra will mature but at her own schedule, most of those journalist who suddenly started to hype her again don't realize that they have a problem, not Petra, it feels like world wants from her 200% dedication right now and nothing less moving forward but she needs to mature on her own term and it will take time, look at Vika how many years she was an outsider and with her style of play she knows she has not that many years left i.e she trains even more hard to keep what she has, while Petra can easily be at the top as long as Serena was just needs to stay healthy, happy with the way she plays and keep prospective on game itself
I share the same opinion, this question is on but Petra has still some time as she is so young. I think Petra is under so much pressure now that she doesn't need to be reminded that she has little time to change everything, too.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote