TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:58 PM   #2116
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I believe, no one posted this here.

Steve Flink: Kvitova Reignited
Good article.

These portions of what Mr. Flink wrote, says it all!!

Quote:
Petra Kvitova can be both exhilarating and exasperating. She is an enigma in many ways, an immensely gifted player with a propensity to take control of almost any match she plays, a prodigious shotmaker who can effortlessly release winners off both sides richly and abundantly from any part of the court. She is a dazzling left-hander who leaves opponents befuddled by making improbable shots routinely, and yet this woman can also commit abysmal unforced errors with alarming regularity. She can be her own worst enemy, or an unstoppable force who doesn’t care who happens to be standing on the other side of the net. Kvitova is unexplainable, and that makes her a singularly fascinating performer in the world of women’s tennis.
Quote:
Kvitova played the kind of tennis her most fervent boosters wish she could replicate almost all of the time. She controlled her destiny every time she stepped on the court, left her adversaries bewildered and fundamentally helpless, kept her composure nearly every step of the way.
Quote:
For too long now, she has been wildly unpredictable and infuriating, wasting her great gift for this game, squandering opportunities across the board. The next couple of years are crucial for Petra Kvitova, but the feeling grows that she is closing in on the finest tennis of her career.
I hope Petra senses, realizes this, as much as everyone else seems to!!
Excelscior is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote