TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 03:03 AM   #475
country flag SurfingPikachu

SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold SurfingPikachu is a splendid one to behold
Re: Tsvetana Pironkova Cheering Thread! vol2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zvonaraver View Post
Oh, it sucks. I didn't know she was in a serious relationship. Do you know if he's a Bulgarian too? Did they break up? I don't know if he followed her on tour, but it's hard to maintain a serious relationship when you're travelling all year
Hope she ain't too hurt and realize she's worth much more
I saw some news say that the serious relationship started in November last year. Tsveti may love him so much. News said it's her first big love. Last year, I looked them well in Sofia. Maybe after it, Tsveti found something. News said Michael often was with other girls.

I just think Tsveti must be in a depressed mood In tournament. she can't play well. She has got 5 defeats in a row in WTA match. Now the two things hit her much absolutely As her fan, I don't know what to do. Only hope she won't flop and really want her to make herself stronger through these things