TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 02:34 AM   #2113
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Agreed.

Usually, you see Petra lob after her drop shots though. Maybe she needs to work on this aspect (Petra on the defense/a net rusher, especially a shorter one), and/or, she's hopefully more cognizant of it now?

With Pag's not mentioning Petra's rallying: I guess even he's, gotta keep some blatant Petra 'Wild Child' stereotyping in there, for good measure?
I feel like Petra's never really had a good lob...more often times than not, i always see her hitting that shot out...so that's the one shot she should really start developing and work to her advantage
TennisAddict84 is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote