TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 27th, 2013, 01:34 AM   #2113
country flag TennisAddict84

TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold TennisAddict84 is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Agreed.

Usually, you see Petra lob after her drop shots though. Maybe she needs to work on this aspect (Petra on the defense/a net rusher, especially a shorter one), and/or, she's hopefully more cognizant of it now?

With Pag's not mentioning Petra's rallying: I guess even he's, gotta keep some blatant Petra 'Wild Child' stereotyping in there, for good measure?
I feel like Petra's never really had a good lob...more often times than not, i always see her hitting that shot out...so that's the one shot she should really start developing and work to her advantage
TennisAddict84 is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote