TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 11:01 PM   #2106
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by PetraReeMona View Post
David Mercer, who commentates with Anabel, loves Petra too. All I heard him saying through the whole tournament was "unbelievable, oh my lawd, ridiculous, amazing" etc, etc
I like this man's voice. Very pleasant to listen to. And I was pleasantly surprised that during one of Petra's matches at last year's Aussie Open he mentioned Jaroslav Drobny as one of Petra's great left-handed predecessors. Drobny was incredible, not only that he won Wimbledon and two French Opens, but he was also the world-champion in ice-hockey, scoring a hat-trick in the decisive match against the US to clinch the title

Thanks to David Mercer, I checked Drobny's wikipedia entry and I was blown away

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jaroslav_Drobn%C3%BD
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote