TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 08:58 PM   #2101
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Jack* View Post
I think that if somebody like Serena can be popular no. 1, Petra could be the best in this aspect, I mean, just find some real downside about her (let's ignore that inconsistency thing because if she become no. 1 once, she will have to overcome this).
Agreed.

Sometimes, TF has too much Fanboy/Girl-ism, and lacks common sense, like your example with Serena (though to be fair, Serena CERTAINLY has her built in reasons for her outstanding fame and popularity as well). Everyone doesn't have to like her (or how she looks), for her to be transcendent in the game, which she is.

Petra would/could do it in both a similar, as well as different way.

I'll leave it at. Petra needs to win more matches first.
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote