TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:34 PM   #2097
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
That's why this crap that the delusional Masha and Vika haters throw out there sometimes (especially the Masha ones), about Petra not being a popular #1 if she was, is all BS.

Petra would have both the support of the press, tennis cognoscenti (who helps shape the press opinions), and the fans, for her exciting game and humble, effervescent personality. And if she didn't have all of them: One or two, would push the other, to affect their opinion. I had already witnessed readers commenting on Steve Tignor's Petra articles, change his mind regarding Petra's ability to volley. He didn't know, realize that, even in 2011.
I think that if somebody like Serena can be popular no. 1, Petra could be the best in this aspect, I mean, just find some real downside about her (let's ignore that inconsistency thing because if she become no. 1 once, she will have to overcome this).

Last edited by *Jack* : Feb 26th, 2013 at 07:47 PM.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote