TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 08:28 PM   #2095
country flag Excelscior

Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute Excelscior has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

PS: Petronius

I find it ironic, that on some other sites, Petra WAS rightfully acknowledged--along with Serena during the match, on some of the other sites you referenced. Meanwhile, here on TF; a select group of many longtime Serena fans, were just hell bent on trying to prove 'she deserved to win the match and Petra didn't blow it', etc.

I didn't even know Serena made those nice comments about Petra--after the match (though I'm not surprised, cause Serena was very complimentary of Petra after 2010 Wimby, and her mother--Oracene, called Petra "The Future of Women's Tennis in 2010 or early 2011).

I just heard a bunch of Serena wannabees, saying, trying to prove Serena's superiority, inter-dispersed with people who supported both, one or the other, be complimentary and feel sorry for Petra, etc.

Funny/Ironic!!
Excelscior is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote