TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 07:01 PM   #2092
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of *Jack* has much to be proud of
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by Petronius View Post
I've always thought Petra Kvitova is the real deal in women's tennis. When she is on, only Serena can stop her. However, she needs to be be more consistent. her erratic game lets her down quite often. She has a beautiful forehand on the line and powerful backhand and serve; She also has a nice slice backhand and she's always willing to go to the net. Nevertheless, what I love the most about her is her personality. Unlike Azarenka or Serena, she is so humble, and rarely show emotions on the court. If she ever becomes a number one, I think she would be one of the most charismatic number ones ever. I also enjoy how fluid her game is, how effortless she produces her nice shots, kind of like Mona Barthel is -to me, the biggest underacheiver on tour now- Anyway, I hope Kvitova's momentum continues in the USA swing and hopefully we can see her dominating again the way she did in Wimbledon a couple of years ago. And the best thing of having Kvitova on top women's game is that she is not a grunter! yay! as great as they are, I cannot stand stand Masha and Azarenka grunts they give me headaches.
Great comment, can't disagree with anything he said.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote