TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 06:52 PM   #2090
country flag *Jack*

*Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold *Jack* is a splendid one to behold
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
You gotta love those sport writers, created hype out of nothing Took bunch of quotes added fluff and voila you have in-depth analyses article
Petra's best defense is her offense, from now on i would never root for her to 'hold back' just to win some points, she should be more aggressive
I think that it's very good for her, that she can win some points over a pusher without aggressive play. First advantage is that it can boost Petra's confidence and second that she has some plan B while a plan A (aggressive attacking play) is failing. Something that for example Djokovic uses very effectively although he plays offensive mainly against defensive type of players like Ferrer. I'm glad that Petra also starts to play more smartly and is not just attacking whether it's working or not.
*Jack* is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote