TennisForum.com - View Single Post - **** Maria's Official Social Media Thread ****

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 05:58 PM   #495
country flag Julian.
Keep calm and be gay.

Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute Julian. has a reputation beyond repute
Re: **** Maria's Official Twitter Thread ****

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trih View Post
Absolutely agree, I was already surprised when she arrived on Twitter that her website didn't have a link to it... it still hasn't.
But for the Facebook side, there's this https://www.facebook.com/Sharapova/app_53267368995 on her main page, but I guess people only read her posts so it goes unnoticed.
People rarely go to the Facebook page itself They just read the status updates from their own news feed

Making her tweet automatically posted to her Facebook account is another way as it give you link to her twitter account every time. Continuous advertising

• Maria Sharapova • Dominika Cibulkova • Ksenia Pervak • Eugenie Bouchard •
• Andy Roddick • Mikhail Youzhny • Grigor Dimitrov • Novak Djokovic •
tumblr. • graphics thread •
Julian. is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote