TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 26th, 2013, 04:21 PM   #2087
country flag ShiftyFella

ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute ShiftyFella has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

You gotta love those sport writers, created hype out of nothing Took bunch of quotes added fluff and voila you have in-depth analyses article

Quote:
Originally Posted by Excelscior View Post
Agreed.

Usually, you see Petra lob after her drop shots though. Maybe she needs to work on this aspect (Petra on the defense/a net rusher, especially a shorter one), and/or, she's hopefully more cognizant of it now?

With Pag's not mentioning Petra's rallying: I guess even he's, gotta keep some blatant Petra 'Wild Child' stereotyping in there, for good measure?
Petra's best defense is her offense, from now on i would never root for her to 'hold back' just to win some points, she should be more aggressive
ShiftyFella is online now View My Blog!   Reply With Quote