TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 09:05 PM   #1653
country flag jameshazza

jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute jameshazza has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

People are really over-hyping this year IMO as some great return to form for the movies, there are always great movies that are overlooked the problem is the major movies that people want to see are still shit.

Tbh I would prefer a year like 2011 where you get a bunch of mediocre/shit films but an amazing one also, The Help (how anyone can't love that movie is beyond me, an instant fave) than a year like this where there are a lot of good but underwhelming films.

Plus the Academy is determined to ruin every chance of redemption it gets the most recent probably being the Inception snub.