TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Petra Kvitova News and Articles

View Single Post

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:20 PM   #2072
country flag Petronius

Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute Petronius has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Petra Kvitova News and Articles

Quote:
Originally Posted by ShiftyFella View Post
I think Pala will sack Andi to put Kookie with Hradecka as doubles pair and if Lucie screws first tie he will put Kookie on 2nd day instead of her, tho maybe he will sack all of them and it will be Errani\Vinci with Petra\Kookie in singles and double I'm more then sure if doubles would be deciding tie Roberta\Sara will be playing just as they were vs US
Yeah, this is really one of those ties where excellent coaching is needed. Lots of tactical and strategical options. Italy has a better doubles pair, so it's necessary to win three singles matches, because the doubles is 60/40 for the Italians. It'll be very tough, but Lepchenko gave me some solid hope.
Petronius is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote