TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

View Single Post

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 06:00 PM   #2654
country flag King Halep

King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute King Halep has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off topic - The Chak fans chat thread!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Leyla. View Post
Google translation of what she said in that tweet.

WTF?!
I had it translated again by a native speaker. It seems it can have different meanings.

Roughly translation:

"@ComedyClubRu, It doesn't matter that Masha said YES FUCK YOU at Civil Registry Office, what matters is that the first word was YES"

If you wanted explanation, I have no idea who's Masha, tweet can be interpreted in two ways as joke or like serious one. The joke is that girl during marriage ceremony at civil registry office told 'go fuck yourself" to the guy but because of poor choice of word it has YES in it which means she's married to him now

Quote:
Originally Posted by Melange View Post
this is almost beautiful

I hope he goes to ESC
You realise this guy is the same as the high-pitched singer in the Romania ESC contest I posted before right?