TennisForum.com - View Single Post - SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

View Single Post

Old Feb 25th, 2013, 01:44 AM   #135
country flag Miranda

Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute Miranda has a reputation beyond repute
Re: SELES POWER !!!!!!! INVENCIBLE - vol 3

hello gala

I am also hoping for better time as my never-ending bad luck continues

i made a mistake by allowing the florist to throw away the flowers in our office before the Chinese New Year because we were having public holidays thereafter so I thought it was all right to have no flowers in office, but my boss reacted strongly, saying we must have flowers during Chinese New Year even though no one will be in the office. She demanded me to re-arrange for new flowers and to pay the bill since it was my msitake. At first, I was planning to buy a new mobile phone, now i have used the money to pay for these flowers

may be all these stress made my M comes back after it finished for 5 days, I cannot stand it any more coz i still have very long period even after operation. I think I have to eat some medicines to stop it

and i am even more unhappy since Ang Lee won the best director award, now BBM will not be the sole movie that made the first ever Chinese director to get an Oscars, BBM will be forgotten by people soon

Yes, you are the kindest angel on earth, so you are going to have good times from now on

Ennis and Jack found something most people don't ever find in this life...true love, the deepest, purest, most beautiful thing in the universes. Ennis and Jack have TRUE LOVE. They are SOULMATES. They have a love so deep, so pure, so strong, that it transcends everything, it's eternal.

Last edited by Miranda : Feb 25th, 2013 at 05:06 AM.
Miranda is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote