TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:22 PM   #26
country flag Kipling
Kaptain of Kool

Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute Kipling has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Allez Aravane en 2013!!!

I dunno if it means anything, but her site doesn't appear to have any news or posts on it. I don't know if it is working for anybody else at the moment, but I haven't been able to see anything there for the past several days. Not sure what to make of it. One of the regular posters there told me a few days ago that she may have other priorities in her life at the moment. Whatever is going on--health, personal, etc., I hope she is at least happy and fulfilled and living the life she wants to live. She is incredibly talented and powerful undeniably exciting to watch, and at her best she has the ability to beat anybody, and I sincerely hope this is not the last we see of her on the court. But if it's not meant for her to play tennis, then let's hope she can find happiness and success in other pursuits.

AravaneCaravan's tennis blog: http://thearavanecaravan.wordpress.com
'

Last edited by Kipling : Feb 24th, 2013 at 10:28 PM.
Kipling is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote