TennisForum.com - View Single Post - On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 05:50 PM   #4740
country flag Chrissie-fan
-LIFETIME MEMBER-

Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute Chrissie-fan has a reputation beyond repute
Re: On the Concept of Irony w/ Continual Reference to Caro, the #1 Sunshine Queen

Quote:
Originally Posted by bruce goose View Post
As far as I can tell,Barthel is a humble,well-mannered gal...almost the polar opposite of Diaz.Wouldn't you agree that one of the best punishments for certain scummy celebs is how they vainly,helplessly struggle against Time? Being rendered helpless might be a worse punishment than the death penalty for many of those types
Just curious...Why is Cameron Diaz "scummy"? I've seen some of her movies but I know nothing (and I mean nothing) about her private life.

Chrissie-fan is offline View My Blog!