TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:23 AM   #180
country flag domon17th

domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future domon17th has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by M.M View Post
Have you seen Petra's last three matches , her forehand is just insane and she has been consistent with that shot the whole week. She took Rena to a third set and was close to winning .

Maria can't cope with that kind of power and precision when she's playing her pusherlike tennis. She just can't.
Yea I've always been jittery about Petra, but if there's anything that's going for Maria, it's that Petra seems to have a mental block against her, which to me seems to be the deal-breaker most of the time. (See Maria vs Serena )

I do agree that Maria is so power-pusher mode against Serena in Doha though Topspin groundstrokes to the middle
domon17th is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote