TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 10:05 AM   #176
country flag Mr.Sharapova

Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute Mr.Sharapova has a reputation beyond repute
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by domon17th View Post
Again, I shall reaffirm my optimism among y'all drama queens

I think a title is not entirely out of the question. I love Petra but the only constant with her is her inconsistency so I highly doubt she'll build anything on this Middle East run. The final should really be Vika vs Maria and anything else would be surprising to me.
Have you seen Petra's last three matches , her forehand is just insane and she has been consistent with that shot the whole week. She took Rena to a third set and was close to winning .

Maria can't cope with that kind of power and precision when she's playing her pusherlike tennis. She just can't.
Mr.Sharapova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote