TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 07:23 AM   #169
country flag PimpMePova

PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future PimpMePova has a brilliant future
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

OK today I was really in a great mood as I woke up and before going out I decided to check out SS and saw all your "life sucks-Maria sucks" posts Alright people snap out of it it's not THAT bad first of all only because she's played 2 tournaments. Judging from the posts I understand this started because of Petra's win, thinking that even Petra has a title and now she's back...ect...ect. Well Maria would have also won this tournament had she played but she plays only a few tournaments and doesn't vulture titles. Personally I like that to be honest. I want her to win because she beat her main rivals otherwise the title doesn't really say much and I'm guessing that's what she thinks as well Also the other thing I read was that even Petra managed to get back so why can't Maria. Not that I think Maria was "somewhere else" and needs to get back she's still really consistent but let's say she does need to get back. Well then if Petra can do it, whose 2012 was just so then Maria can too. But really it's ONLY been two tournaments and she reached the SF of both not playing her best tennis, give her some time.
PimpMePova is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote