TennisForum.com - View Single Post - INDIAN WELLS 2013- Perfect finish: Maria wins her 2nd IW TITLE :D

View Single Post

Old Feb 24th, 2013, 04:49 AM   #168
country flag BadgerM

BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold BadgerM is a splendid one to behold
Re: INDIAN WELLS 2013- Hunterpova seeks revenge!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asanty View Post
Guys, I have feeling that she already flopped reading these pessimistic posts
And if serious she must reach at least the final or win the whole damn thing, something else will be extremely disappointing
For me, it's the fact that she doesn't seem to have built on the YEC run, which made me hope she could pretty much handle anyone outside of Serena if she was in form. But then the flop to Li after blitzing through to the semis and inability to challenge Serena right before Serena lost to Azarenka is making me think she's stalled. Petra and Azarenka seem to be getting better as the season goes on and Serena's Serena. Martha is just an unknown right now, and that makes me anxious. It's pretty much like she has to win at least one of IW or Miami beating one or more of those three plus Li to get back in the conversation and build up momentum before clay.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mexicola View Post
All I need now to make me run out of the room screaming is Woz winning a title.
Well, Woz is in Kuala Lumpur this week. So maybe for your sanity, pick another player.
BadgerM is offline View My Blog!   Reply With Quote