TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 10:26 PM   #756
country flag terjw

terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute terjw has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Well I'm encouraged so far this season. Only actually saw her play at the AO but there are encouraging signs with the way she's been playing bearing in mind just how far her level has fallen over the last year and a half. Of course I'd like it if when she was up against Aga and Petra and did have her chances in the 2nd set in those matches if she hadn't wobbled and that's something that needs improving. But my biggest worry and concern is that she builds on and maintains this current level of play she has found.

She says she has found a hunger - but until she sustains her current level and always makes it to actually face a top YEC player every time - I'm just not prepared to say that she's turned a corner and improving although it's more encouraging so far.

That to me is still my most immediate concern and worry. Not that she didn't beat Petra or Aga (or actually even Sveta at AO).

Chris Evert, Steffi Graf, Kim Clijsters
terjw is offline View My Blog!