TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:52 PM   #754
country flag Bonfire

Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute Bonfire has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Danish Delight - Caroline Wozniacki thread - vol 6

Quote:
Originally Posted by goldenlox View Post
I'm glad that she says she wants to get back in the top mix.
After so much time, there was plenty to be concerned about.
She definately played better this week, and she knows she needs that hunger and effort level to be top 4 again.

I still look at it that Serena, Maria & Li probably wont be winning in 2 or 3 years.
Petra is inconsistent, and we still dont know if Vika can hold this level for years & years. Very few do.

If Caroline can get back in the mix at the top, she still will have plenty of opportunities at hardcourt majors.

I'm looking forward to IW & Miami. Just want her to get out of this Intl heathy. If she wins #21 here, great. But get to IW healthy
yeah I hope she does well at KL but getting to IW/Miami healthy and feeling fresh will be most important. By the way...does anyone know if KL gets livestreamed? Never watched that tournament before.

W
ozniacki - Stephens - Halep
Townsend - Stosur - Kvitova
Isner - Wawrinka - Sock - Berdych - Raonic

Bonfire is offline View My Blog!