TennisForum.com - View Single Post - Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

View Single Post

Old Feb 23rd, 2013, 05:28 PM   #1521
country flag Mistress of Evil
mean-spirited, vicious bitch witch

Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute Mistress of Evil has a reputation beyond repute
Re: Off Topic....Anything Goes vol4

Quote:
Originally Posted by mreiter View Post
The combination of your Avi+calling Vika the Demon is too much for me to handle

Quote:
Originally Posted by $uricate View Post
Are we still banned from calling it the Shrieking Demon?
Well, you never know till you try.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Asherahpova View Post
Yeah I know that's happening at the end of this season, they made it pretty obvious. First I'm hearing about a movie though. I just wish they would give an actual clue in some episodes instead of trivial things which have no bearing on the final outcome at all. Maybe I'm just being impatient cus there's only 4 more to go.
Nah, Allison would not be revealed till the very end of the SHOW. Yeap, after season 2 finished the producers said that they want 2 more seasons and finishing it off with a movie.